Friday, November 09, 2007

Thanksgiving Trots...

Well I think I am going to get motivated to do a local Thanksgiving Day Trot in the Greensboro area. Should be good to see how far I have fallen from the glory days of old in 2006. HA HA

Seriously, some of my buddies back in Greenville are going to do the full in Wilmington, SC called the Beach2Battleship. That has me fired up for this coming year. I just need to figure out what races to do and where to workout, ohh yea and where I will be living!

Everything is going pretty well. I am actually maintaining my weight of 205 and have been eating pretty good, not healthy but decent portion sizes. Once we get everything figured out here I think things will be getting better.

You guys take care and I will soon have some pics of the kid...

2 comments:

Steve said...

I'm going hit the Greenville running circuit steadily next year, but maybe we can meet up to do "battle" at a neutral location, ha ha ha.

Maybe an unusual race/distance?

Luke and Jude said...

Ashley-- I wanted to let you know a girl I work with did the Fl. triathalon last weekend Emily Arichibald. This is her 2nd ironman. She did really well this year and she also has a blogspot. I am not sure of the name. Anywho--she may know of some tri.'s in your area or some training groups. I will try and locate her blog name so if you have any ?'s she may can help you out.--Blaine