Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mum's Day....

I did NOTHING this weekend.  I already feel like a lazy slob that will never be able to finish a 5K.  I know crazy but I guess that is what drives me to train from day to day because I don't want to be that 400lb guy in the corner that says "In 2006 I did the Florida Ironman"  burp... fart... Sip my Diet Coke!
Anyway, things are OK at the house.  The kids are still asleep but we think True baby is getting sick again or as I believe just teething but hopefully Heather will not read this post and make a comment!  HA  Love ya hun!

So tell me this...  Am I loser for getting my wife a clothesline?  This coming from a guy that got his wife a breast pump (Christmas) and a vaccum (Mother's Day last year) on two other occosians as a gift.  YES I know!!!  Shocking...  I am thinking for birthday a workout outfit?  HA  Just kidding she would super glue my undercarriage to my leg!  Anyway, peace out....  Enjoy...

1 comment:

Steve said...

No, the clothesline is noble. Feel good about yo'self. When you workout (which it is rumored that you do every now and then), you put your stinky workout clothes on the line to dry out. That way, when the wife washes them, they are less stinky and moldy. Making her wash stinking wet clothes you put in the hamper a week ago is just wrong!

Now, if you got her a scale, like another guy I knew, your butt is on your own.