Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Traid Tri Team Member...

Well after a lot of thought and the fact I know nobody that enjoys the insanity of long tri's I decided to join a team here in the local area, Triad Triathlon Team (TTT).  So it seems that I haven't really done anything with them but hey I at least joined and partake of the discounts. 

I am still sore from the crazy run on Saturday.  I am just waiting for there to be a report the course was only 12 or 11 miles long.  I keep going over that race in my head and I am just amazed at how good I felt going into the final few miles.  I have never felt that strong in a half at the speed.  There are a handful of people that understand the lack of training I had for this race and that is what amazes me.  I don't want to do that again because I believe I could get a nasty injury or something.  

Picture of the day...

No comments: