Saturday, April 10, 2010

ANYONE OUT THERE...

Well it has been a crazy year. My job at Honda is going well and my bosses (Yes bosses) seem to like the work and effort I put into it. Anyway, I have been struggling with Plantar Fasiciatis (PF) for over 5 months now. I hate it. I have still been running just nothing long distance. I gained about 10 or 15 pounds before I really started to suck it up and I have lost 9 pounds over the last month just eating right and rgetting in the gym.
Well since it has been a year I am sure people are wondering what are my plans. I have none for the short term. I do know that I will get to 190lbs this year. I will then get a real tri bike and next year I will compete in an Ironman event, most likely Beach to Battleship in Wilmington.

If anyone in the High Point area wants to train then let me know.

Peace out.

6 comments:

Steve said...

I can't believe you actually posted!

佳玲佳玲 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
宛佳宛佳 said...

謝謝您囉~~很好的經驗分享! .................................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kizzy said...

great blog..thanks for sharing...Keep it up! More power.

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare."
- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzania ~spyder jackets

Rainmaker said...

Hi Smash-

Somewhat of a strange request - but I'm hoping you can get me in touch with Steve J (who linked to your blog). He won a Polar RCX5 back in June on my blog, but I've been unable to get ahold of him since he left no contact information. Since I can see from his RunningAhead diary (http://www.runningahead.com/logs/8d62bc5e3ea5486fa60b25f6e7f0c685) he's sitll running - so I know he wants this. Any chance you can forward this onto him so he can hit me up and I can ship this to him?

Sorry again for the complete randomness - but you're the only one he linked to. Thanks! -Ray