Saturday, October 13, 2007

First weekend as a family...

We are starting this weekend off great! Tobias slept through the night for the first time since we have stayed in these apartments. We are not sure why but we hope they continue! We are actually having our first weekend in the new location together. Seems very weird but exciting.

This week was an OK week at work for my second week, but we have some real challenges to overcome to get a plane ready for test flight next year. Anyway, it is still exciting and I am on the front end of this thing. Very cool! The only exciting thing this week is I got my company uniform. Basic khaki pants and different button up shirts. Well when I got fitted we tried on some different sizes. Well I decided on the 36 x 34 pants. When I tried on my uniform pants on my first day I was like man these are tight but doable! Well after sitting at my desk from 7:30 to 8:30 I lost all feeling in my lower half, specifically my balls! It was like I had ridden 100 miles on a bike! I mean I was in the zone and didn't notice it until I stopped to take a break and then I stood up! PAIN! I almost fell back down in the fetal position but was able to muster up the strength to stand! Had to change at lunch and all was well with the world!

Had a really good run with Mercer yesterday. Ended up being a 5.4 mile loop but Mercer said it was 4.4 and when we got back my watch said something different! He is british so I will give him a break. Now that I have a consistent work schedule I should be able to get together a solid workout schedule until the wife figures her schedule out and then all could change.

Take it easy!

No comments: