Thursday, October 18, 2007

I ROCK...

Well every since I started this job, I have worked out a total of 4 times in 3 weeks! THAT IS AWESOME!

I think I am turning into a ball of goo, even though I still feel OK but I really need to find a gym. Somewhere I can go to early in the morning and get a solid workout.

The new job is good, just trying to figure out where I fit in. Seems the guys that have been here the longest let you know it. So basically when you are having a conversation with someone they say "Well I was here in June of last year and was the 13th American here!" I guess I am supposed to say "OOOOOOO, AHHHHHHH!" even if these guys suck as engineers. Which most of them aren't but there are a few.

Also if someone can find me a gym to workout in Greensboro, NC that would be great, also a house, a Dr., a wife Dr. also known as OBGYN, a baby Dr., and a hospital to have the new baby! Thanks get back to me when you have all of that! Ohh I forgot to mention somewhere to live in the next month!

PEACE!!!

No comments: