Monday, December 10, 2007

Bring it... Hold on... NEED ADVICE...

Well as I am looking to 2008's Tri season I continue to have to be reminded that I my wife is about to give birth to our second child... Now with that happening, I feel like such a child whining about not being able to do something. I really want to be there with my family but the 2008 tri's are calling me. It also might have something to do with a buddy of mine doing the BEACH to Battleship (Ironman distance but non-Ironman) and I want to be there to beat him! HA HA Well anyway, I am sucking it up but would love to hear some advice from the fathers out there and to see how I handle telling ym wife I will be doing some races.

Anyway, here are some classic pictures of T-Man. He has been making "truck noises" and he looks like Bill Murray from Caddyshack. Here is the evidence...









HAVE A GREAT WEEK and Train Hard...

No comments: