Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Parade of Rednecks...

Well as far as workouts go I have been getting better at some consistence. I have someone to run with me 2 or 3 times a week during lunch. He isn't that fast but it gives me some crap mileage to build up for the next month so I can start doing some steady lap workouts. I really need to join the Y here in Greensboro. I will be doing soon since they are waving the signup fee if you bring in a slightly used or new blanket. SWEET! Then I can get on a bike or swim more consistently. WOW Swimming seems so foriegn to me right now. I miss it but man I can't wait to write about that first workout...

OK so to the title of this post. Well my parents invited T-Man, The Wife, and me to the local parade in the small town that I grew up. Basic good family time but attached are some classic, CLASSIC, photos from the parade. ENJOY! By the way those that read this from that general area of Liberty, Ramseur, Asheboro, I love the parade and your not a redneck in my book! HA HA



NOTE: The awesome REBEL FLAG and PIMP HATS!!!

MORE TO COME!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Don't be hatin' us rednecks