Monday, March 10, 2008

Been a while...

Well it has been almost like 3 or 4 months since I have written something of value on here. (Some would say I have never written anything of value, but they are haters!)

Anyway, life has been crazy and good since having #2. Truiy (Truitt but his brother calls him Truiy!) is getting big and growing everyday it seems. Tobias is doing OK, still doesn't have a hang on the sleeping thing but he is healthy and cute (MOST OF THE TIME!). Family is good. Wife is beautiful as always and the two boys are growing.

Running is coming along, since I signed up for a half-marathon here in Greensboro. Ran 7 long miles at 8:30 pace. Felt good just sore. My mind really just pushes through most pain I have when I run. I was looking at doing a 1:35 half but now I don't know what I will be doing. I feel fine but I might want to just go out and enjoy this one. Not sure if I will be able to but we will see.

PEACE!

1 comment:

Steve said...

There you are!