Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Down times for sure...

Well my training has been at a all time low since I really started this crazy adventure 6 or 7 years ago. Such a blur now but every year seems to do that anyway. I plan on doing my first triathlon (and probably the only one) in September. Then I am going to start preparing for the LA Marathon. Honda is the main sponsor and they fly out Honda employees for free if they have done an endurance event of that size. I think an Ironman qualifies!

So that will be my next six months of stuff. Work at Honda has been great, I am getting loaded down with tasks and it is getting really hard to find time to train. Luckily the Y I go to opens at 5 so I can get in a solid workout and lift and be home before the kids even wake up. Big T wakes up at 6:30 or 7 and Little T wakes up at 8. Anyway, putting a marathon on my to do list will motivate me to get back into running. The good thing with the lack of training is I have maintained my weight or even lost some. I am still hanging around 210, which is good for me, because usually during this lack of training I blow up to 220 and that is no good.

Here is a recent picture of the boys and the wife!

Have a great day! PEACE!

1 comment:

Steve said...

What!? Did you just post?
:-)