Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yes two days in a row...

OK so I am waiting for a large data file to open so I thought I would give a quick post...

Woke up this morning to meet a group of runners that leave the Y at 5am. Yes 5am. It was a good 3.65 mile run with some good runners. I kept the top guys in front of me and paced with them the first half. They weren't that great a keeping pace on the hills so I was able to catch up after my nice little warm up by the halfway point. Anyway, I ended up with a good pace to finish and beat pretty much the entire pack besides the lady that was running beside me. Anyway, Tired now but I love that type of running at should help my times and I hope to continue those as long as we live that close to this Y.

Peace out...

1 comment:

Steve said...

Great, so you posted twice.

Now, update your profile.

Now, I'll bet you're asking yourself "What would I do with SJ?"