Saturday, September 27, 2008

IT IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG...

Well, I have been spending a lot of time on facebook and I have struggled to post anything here.  Well it seems that I am getting really pumped to do something big like a marathon or something.  As stated earlier depending on how my buddy does in Beach to Battleship this year, I may be forced to do an Ironman earlier than projected.  I am having to much fun with my kids right now to put that on them.  Anyway, so the plans right now are to do the LA Marathon, which HONDA sponsors and will be sending me as part of the Honda Aircraft contigent to kick some butt!  Right now my goal is a 330 marathon.  I think it is doable, I will just need to get the pseed training in.  Also, since I will be training I will probably meet some buddies in Charlotte to do Thunder Rd. Half marathon.  That hasn't been given the "Wifey Seal of Aproval" so that is still up in the air.

On a funny story at work note, during lunch on Friday a weird set of stories started to be told and then a bomb was dropped by someone at the table.  Basically we were talking about massages and how weird it is to roll over and be sporting a little "excitement" (as some might say!).  Then I told a story of a buddy that was getting the Big V but the prep was a cute nurse shaving his "area" he got "excited" and she thumped him.  That took care of that and she walked out not saying anything to him.  AWKWARD.  Then someone else told about their wonderful experience with the Big V.  Then the bomb was dropped!  The guy sitting across the table goes "The most wonderful thing in the world is having a prostate exam with a female doctor with long skinny fingers."  Everyone proceeded to loss it and I asked if that conversation just happened, someone else said you aren't supposed to like that.  Anyway, that answered a lot of questions I had about that guy!

Funny stuff!

Take it easy and be careful out there!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Word is that you kitch pass was denied (and possibly revoked). There goes my plan for drafting off you fatboy!