Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I am a live...

Is it me or do we miss the good old days?  Back when Airwolf was on the tube and we didn't have Facebook to waste our time and you didn't have a care in the world.  (Yes I totally have Airwolf or Knight Rider on my mind at all times...)

Ohh well... Training... MMM Where and what is that exactly?  So I weighed in after the Turkey festivities and Thanksgiving itself... 212, which is about par for the course these days.  At least I haven't blown up to over 220, which normally happens around these times.  I have had two good runs in the last 3 weeks or so and it is starting to get really cold outside so the morning weekly runs at the gym have slowed down (for me anyway).

In case you haven't heard, The LA Marathon moved dates to Memorial Day weekend, which is good and bad.  Good - I have more time to train Bad - It is going to be Hot as balls in LA!  Anyway, I am going to start my base this week and get ready for some solid mileage build up for this thing.  I have a few tight muscles, nothing a good massage wouldn't take care of (Michael?).  Anyway, need to get ready for work.  PEACE...

No comments: